THIS CLASS HAS SOLD OUT
FED 170425 : MCLE - 6.00 HOURS (1.0 ETHICS)
Federal Education Law
Individual Rate: $299
Additional Registrant: $249
Overview of the Program
Federal education law is a web of interrelated statutes, regulations and caselaw. Because federal education law affects every P-12 and higher education student in the country, it is critical for any practicing civil attorney to have a good grasp on the current status of the law in this wide ranging and highly litigated practice area.
With this program, participants will:
- Be introduced to the necessary terminology related to P-12 and higher education law.
- Gain a working knowledge of the current versions of federal statutes and regulations relating to education law, both at the P-12 and higher education levels.
- Get the most up-to-date cases needed to provide the best representation for your clients in a variety of educational contexts.
- Review key documents released by federal educational agencies that relate to the implementation and interpretation of these complex laws.
- Expand your understanding of the application of federal laws to students and educational contexts.
- Feel confident in representing any student or family in civil litigation relating to educational issues.